Please use the following link to see the entire FAMSA Conference Report in PDF format
So what is the FAMSA? It stands for the Federation of African Medical Students’ Associations (FAMSA)
And as many of you should know by now Fauz Kavuma, the Secretary General, is an avid student of the art of science writing.
Here are some highlights from the report:
Conference took place from March 26th- 30th, 2012
THEME: “Promoting Maternal and Child Health in Africa”
SPEECH BY HON. JANET K. MUSEVENI, FIRST LADY AND MINISTER FOR KARAMOJA AFFAIRS
Message From the Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Gulu University
FAMSA IS BEST PLACED TO INFLUENCE ISSUES AROUND ABORTION IN AFRICA
PROMOTING MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH IN AFRICA with Several Doctors
Several Guest Speaker on New Advancements in Maternal and Child Health
Much Much More… One of the Most Productive Conferences I have ever seen!!!
Please subscribe to the ezine for instant email for each new post or our newsletter for weekly updates.
- Most Amazing Science Writers Discussion Ever (Cont.) (freelancesciencewriting.com)
- US, Norway Work to Improve Maternal Health in Africa (voanews.com)
- WordPress.com’s New Science Ezine: Blog, Phlog, Vlog, and More (freelancesciencewriting.com)
- Vintage on the Runway – Nova Chiu (csicolorworld.com)
- Fourth Issue of TRH published (refugeesvoice.wordpress.com)