This is our physics blog for physics fanatics.
- April Brings Great News For Alternative Energy
- Science Projects Made Easy
- Top 10 Ways to Write About Alternative Energy
- Star: Definition, Examples, and Types
- What Is an Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay?
- How Do I Become a Theoretical Physicist?
- What is a Potential Energy Equation?
- What Is an Analytical Balance?
- What Is Electrical Conductivity?
- What Is Sigma Notation?
- What Is Modulus Of Rigidity?
- What Is a Formula Unit?
- What Is a Mass Fraction?
- What Is Curved Space?
- Science Fiction Story: The Ideal Abduction
- More Science Fiction: 7 Rules of Tranquility
- Nuclear power and alternative energy activism
- El Paso mourns Chernobyl anniversary
- Violence in the Middle East and El Paso feels it at the pump
- Giving El Paso meteorologists something to do
- 2011 New York international auto show and 2012
- News: Hot topics…
- NCIS finale aftermath: Learning science around Detroit
- Michigan wants underwater turbines for Earth Day
- Science projects made easy in Detroit
- Bad weather history
- DIY Hover Craft
- Rare Alternative Energy Sources
- Carlo Rovelli on Philosophy of Physics (panpalitta.wordpress.com)
- Science Projects You Can Do At Home (answers.com)
- Setting expectations in data science projects (win-vector.com)
- How Do You Cool a Computer Server: Fry It In Oil! (forbes.com)
- Science Fair Project Ideas | Education.com (education.com)