Marketers need a lesson from scientists.
Targeting an audience is actually a specialty of scientists because of science terms.
Having any sort of range in their message is not…( a talent for scientists)
But IS a tremendous one for marketers and copy writers!
Search engine optimization (SEO) with science terms is the way to go.
All science is marketable but only to a target audience with a particular tone. Targeting the audience of your dreams has never been easier using SEO with science terms. Google is the traffic control center in the online world. SEO with science terms allows Google to help your audience find the content they so desire.
Please watch this video on SEO, it is extensive.
How to use SEO with science terms-
- Find science term and use Google keyword by typing in the SEO science term, i.e. butterfly food.
- Keyword will give a list of closely related science terms and how hard it is to get to the top page.
- Use the least competitive related science terms if you are new to SEO and the middle ones next.
- Embed the science term, i.e. butterfly eats, into a nice article about the science terms.
- Get backlinks by sharing the article with your friends and/or other white hat approaches.
If the article does not appear on Google’s first page start a posterous.com account and learn how to make your own backlinks by expanding the reach of your voice to several blogospheres with little extra work.
If want a list of science terms to start with fill out the form and ask away. Check out the new free content section too, there are lots of ideas there about using freelance science writing to reach your audience.
By: Richard A. Nelson